7/3/14

Pure Love

Yoga Art Watercolor Print by Lindsay Satchell

When I just let things go - those hurts, those offenses, those disappointments - and sit in silence and breathe and dive into what really matter, my heart fills with love and I forget what hurt me or who let me down.

And you know what the greatest thing is? When you find yourself in the place you are and you’re smiling and breathing without effort and your mind drifts like water over what is instead of what isn’t. And it’s when you’re perfectly content with this moment and you wouldn’t want to be anywhere else.

I always want to be in that moment of pure love - love flowing in and out. Love so full that it must pour out, even if I’m just sitting at my desk and sending it out in energetic waves. Even if I just hug my husband and my dog. Pure love. Pure love.

Sometimes it’s too much. You’ll feel it when you’re one with the Beloved because all this love comes pouring in and light surrounds you and you see your own divinity. You’ll finally see how much you’re loved and that it’s all that matters. When you have that feeling it’s all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment