7/22/14

Listening to Spirit



I feel like my spirit's trying to tell me something - that I'm not quite in alignment with God and that's why things are stagnant. Maybe getting in alignment means enjoying the freedom I have and connecting with my true self. Not the self that wants to make money and be a somebody, but the self that writes because she can't think of anything she'd rather be doing.

That's all I ever dreamed about and now I have it. I have the space and the freedom to write all day if I wanted. I wouldn't trade my situation for more clothes or regular Starbuck's trips or a high-paying job that I hate. I have everything I need in abundance. Even if I had $0 in my bank account, I'd still have everything I need.

My ego says I have to be a leader, people have to like me and spread my message. I can't be the girl who throws a party and no one shows up. But spirit says I don't have to be on top; I can go to someone else's party, still have loads of fun and help people there.


No comments:

Post a Comment